Previous version of the standard Emit ecard:
An electronical chip (eCard) that the athlete carries during a race. Its function is to register punching on control units. Replaces the ver. 4 chip, which has sold several hundred thousand copies. When punching, the eCard registers the unit's code and running time. The eCard can store up to 50 split times. The split times are stored internal in the eCard until restarted on a starting unit. The eCard is active 6 hours after the last punch.
- 5 years reducing warranty
- Completely waterproof
- Intergrated backup system.
- Very quick punching, less than 1/8 of a second is necessary.
- Restarting and activating the eCard happens in an operation at the start.
- The eCard is active 6 hours after the last punch.
- The temperature area is between -20C to +50C
The 2017 model is in blue. An elastic band is included to put the eCard on your finger.